Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Interview with... Neremiah Persoff

Neremiah Persoff started his acting career in 1948 in The Naked City. Since then he has gone on to star in 194 productions for both television and movies.
From The Untouchables tv series, to Marty, Rawhide, Star Trek: The Next Generation, and also Some Like It Hot, I don't have to tell you what an honour it is for me to be able to present to you my interview with Neremiah Persoff.



Your career in television reads like the best of the best, with roles in shows such as Mission: Impossible, Hawaii Five-O, Magnum, P.I., and Wonder Woman. What can you tell us about these shows?

Hawaii five-o I always enjoyed my visits to Hawaii and renewing my friendship with Jack Lord. He worked very hard on keeping the quality of the show up and relied on the guest stars for help. I enjoyed working with him as well as Jim McArthur Kam Fong , Al Harrington and the other Hawaiian actors. same with Magnum and Tom Sellek

The Untouchables has now obtained the status as a cult classic TV show. What was it like to be a part of that?

Long hours but much fun playing the bad guys



Having worked on Some Like It Hot, may I ask, what was it like to work on a film starring Marilyn Munroe?

She was not on the set when I worked, but I knew her, she was a simple and at the same time a very complicated conflicted lady.

The TV shows you have been a part of now have amassed a fan-base unheard of previously. What experience have you had with these fans?

Many of them like and buy my art work.




What currently keeps you busy?

I paint almost daily


I hope you guys dug that interview.
I sure did love Neremiah's responses. Maybe I should've asked some more?
Either way I had fun. I hope you did too.
Thanks Neremiah. You're a good sport.
I wish you all the very best.

What did you think of this interview? Please comment, or email me directly at mgbouw@yahoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment