Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Interview with... Kiran Shah

As you know, I'll interview pretty much anyone in the movie industry.
If I think my readers' will get a kick out of it, I'll post it.

Rarely though do I get the chance to interview some interesting characters, and you'd be hard-pressed to find someone more interesting than Kiran Shah.
Enjoy!



1. How did you become involved in stunt work for movies?

The first film I did ‘The Candleshoe’ I was standing in for a young girl called Sara Tamakuni. On Location Bob Anderson spotted me and asked me if I would like to do stunts for Sara and I replied Yes. From there my stunt life started.

2. You were Elijah Wood's body double for The Lord Of The Rings films. What was this like?

I really enjoyed working with Elijah Wood and all the other actors. We all got on well and had fun.



3. To date what has been your favourite production to work on?

I have enjoyed working on all the films I have done. The favourites have been ‘Dark Crystal’, ‘Legend’, ‘The Lord of the Ring, ‘The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe’ and few others.



4. You've appeared in many varied productions over the years. What requirements have there been for you, as an actor?

The requirements on varied productions as an actor are first is to enjoy what you do, two the actors should be able to pick up things like fights, horse riding and so on, three learn about your character and most of all have fun. Where else can you get to play with toys learn new skills etc.




What did I tell you? You've got to love the Ewoks!
Thank you to Kiran for your help. It's very much appreciated.

What did you think of this interview? Please comment, or email me directly at mgbouw@yahoo.com.au
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment