Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Interview with... Terence Mustoo

Next up in my series of Star Wars interviews is one I had the pleasure of conducting with a true professional, and gentleman.
Of course I am refering to Terence Mustoo.
Enjoy.



1. How did you get involved in the Star Wars films?

My agent rang me for a fitting on ESB and as I loved Star Wars it was very exciting.

2. What was it like on the set of Star Wars?

On ESB we were in the controle dip on a star destroyer. The fun was that the consels were standing on plastic bread boxes so we had to hold onto them when the ship was hit so they didn't wobble about!
On Jedi I was in the brifing set. It was very hot in my leather helmet, lucky I wasn't in a mask, they had to have cold hair dryers blown at them.



3. Can you please tell us about your work as a writer?

I wrote a musical called SHERLOCK HOLMES IN THE DEERSTALKER (music by Doug Flack)which was done at the Queens theatre and published, also turned into a novel. I write pantos and a history of the shakespearian playhouse. I love writing and have done some 'ghost writing'.

4. What's coming up next for you?


I'm doing a signing at Earls Court Toy convension on the 17th of July, and I can be seen as the Vicar in Marple the mirror cracked.



Thank you for your time with the interview Terence.
All my very best.

What did you think of this interview? Please comment, or email me directly at mgbouw@yahoo.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Very detailed interview. A little too long to keep my interest, but overall very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right about Terence being a gentleman. I had the pleasure of working with him on a number of occasions.

    Ralph Morse

    ReplyDelete