Interviewing comedians is a lot like trying to pin a leaflet on the windshield of a speeding vehicle.
You're lucky if you even get the leaflet anywhere near that car.
I write this as most professional comedians are extremely busy, and are always working.
Case in point is Bob Levy. Bob's been a professional comedian for years, also making numerous appearances on the Howard Stern radio show in the US.
So with that in mind in advance I think Bob Levy for his time with this interview, and I hope you enjoy.
1. What made you want to be a comedian?
whores and easy work aha
2. What’s it like doing comedy on radio, as opposed to on stage?
radio alone is easy its when you have people that dont know when to retire trying to lead you it makes it a mess
3. Which do you prefer?
4. Have you taking your act on the road?
yes all throught the u s and canada
5. Does comedic film work appeal to you? Is this somewhere you’d like to take your career?
yes i,m starting to do that now
6. Melbourne, Australia holds the annual International Comedy Festival, which gets bigger and bigger. Would doing something like this interest you?
yes it would australia is a place i would love to visit
I for one would love to see Bob's show.
I ask all his fans to post their comments about this interview, and about Bob in general, done below.
And if you get the chance, check out some of Bob's work. It's great stuff.
Until next time!