Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Interview with... Jeremy Bulloch

As an interviewer you want to search out and find the people who have done big things in their career.
Someone who is at least in part associated with a franchise. That's a dream interview.

Jeremy Bulloch is at the pinnacle of interviews, having appeared in Doctor Who, 3 James Bond movies, as well as Boba Fett in 3 of the Star Wars movies, as well as Captain Colton in Episode 3.

Yes, 3 Star Wars movies as Boba Fett (he appeared in a short video titled Return Of The Ewok).

He was also in Full House. The man's done it all!

I feel very privileged to bring to you my interview with Jeremy Bulloch.



1. What was it like to be cast as Boba Fett?

Being cast as Boba Fett was amazing as I didn't really think about it much. To me it was another job.

2. Can you please tell us about your involvement on the Bond films?

I played in three Bond films, all with Roger Moore. In two of them I was Smithers, Q's assistant. My appearances were very brief but I enjoyed myself on each film.

3. Does TV work appeal to you?

I enjoy all sorts of work in T.V. Stage and of course film.




4. Can you please tell us about your time on Doctor Who?

I did two Dr Who stories, one with William Hartnell in the Space Museum and one with Jon Pertwee in The Time Warrior. The sets in The Space Museum were a little shaky but if the story is exciting you don't notice things like that.

5. With your involvement in three large franchises, have you since done much convention work?

I have done quite a bit of convention work especially in the celebration years of each film from Star Wars.

6. What would be a dream role for you?

My dream role would be a man who has all the personalities of every character I have played.



7. What’s coming up next?

I have nothing planned at the moment. That is what is so exciting about being an actor. You never know what is around the corner.

8. Is there an event or charity you would like to bring to my reader’s attention?

Cancer research.



Thank you goes out to Jeremy for this interview.
I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to comment below. I'd love to know what you think.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment